I'm still trying to figure this out, so if I don't do it right, my apologies!
When you receive the award you are suppose to post random facts about yourself and answer questions from the person who nominated you. You pass the award onto other blogs and ask them to do the same. There are variations to the exact number of desired responses so I have chosen seven as the number for the responses.
Seven Random Facts:
1. I'm an Army Brat who lived in 8 states and two foreign countries. Facebook's "hometown" identification makes me crazy.
2. I was over 40 when I finally settled on what I want to be when I grow up....and older than that when I realized I had already been doing it my whole life. (Writing)
3. Since Lesley Eischen (who tagged me for this award) mentioned Radio Mystery Theater, I have to admit that when I lived in Korea, I used to listen to The Shadow all the time. "The Shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men..."
4. I was a "Trojan", a "Criminal" and finally an "Imp." That's what happens when you move a lot.
5. I am that person who starts a conversation any time I am forced to wait in line for more than 60 seconds. My kids love it. (not)
6. The one talent I most wish I had and do not, is being able to sing...in tune. But what I lack in quality, I more than make up for in volume. :-)
7. My favorite place in the world is the desert southwest at sunset.
1. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
Parallel park...no matter how many tries it takes or how long the guy behind me lays on his horn.
2. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it?
3. If you had to choose a favorite book of the Bible, what would it be and why?
Revelations - love to read how the story ends! God wins.
4. Fiction or non-fiction? Why?
Fiction - both for reading and for writing. Love to read others' stories and love to create stories of my own.
5. How would you spend a million dollars?
Tithe, pay off house, car, etc., set aside enough for my kids' college, help with friends' medical bills.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Could never pick just one place...
7. What recent blessing from the Lord would you like to share?
God's sovereignty - every situation that touches our lives as believers has a purpose - to conform us to the image of Christ.
The seven questions above are the same for those that I have nominated. Here are my nominations for the Liebster Award:
1. Lori Roeleveld at: http://loristanleyroeleveld.blogspot.com/
2. Daphne Woodall at: http://inspirationpaintedwithwords.blogspot.com/
3. Cathy Baker at: http://www.cathybaker.org/
4. Rachel Anderson Piferi at: http://www.afterthemiracle.com/
5. Wendy Focht Foreman at: http://www.afterthemiracle.com/
6. Megan Bridges at: http://elyzonline.blogspot.com/
7. Julie Webb Kelly at: http://jwriterblog.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Hope you enjoy playing - if not, send me a message and I'll take your name off the list!